/ What you will be doing
As an Account Executive within the Client Services team, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the agency management system called Forecast, ensuring all client projects, hours, forecasts, and schedules are accurate are up to date.
Working alongside our Senior Account Executive who oversees all client relationships, you will be the heartbeat of the agency, attending many client calls to help ensure the client actions and team expectations are managed and set correctly.
Success in the role will see you achieve highly accurate project and team data, ensuring all tasks and expectations are being managed accurately. There is constant exposure to the SEO, Paid Search, and Paid Social teams, and most clients.
This is an ideal role for someone new to performance marketing who is looking to get involved in the agency space and understand the different elements of digital marketing and the client relationships.
/ Key Skills
- Good digital marketing knowledge with SEO, Paid Search and Paid Social.
- A natural communicator and leader of people, and people person capable of uniting a team towards a common goal.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate a passion towards digital marketing, and what is required within a high performing agency culture.
- Deliver with drive and enthusiasm, projecting the right values and qualities
- Keen to learn and develop yourself to be the best ‘you’ you can be
- Positive thinker with high levels of enthusiasm.
- Proactive and inquisitive.
- Copes well under pressure.
- Ambition to succeed.
- Sociable, likeable, and willing to be part of and shape a great team.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday + Birthday off
- Flexible, remote, or out of our London office working
- Agency profit share scheme
- Agency contributed pension scheme
- Bike to work scheme
/ Why choose Avenue?
We're a growing performance marketing agency based in London, and we specialise in Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns, working with leading ecommerce brands on a global scale. Brands like Mint Velvet, Luca Faloni, Rixo, and Tangle Teezer.
And, we work with one specific goal in mind, to make the brands we represent the most noticed and sought after across the globe.
We’re offering the opportunity to work flexibly, you choose where you want to work, at home or in the office, whatever you feel comfortable with. We’re an equal opportunities employer who celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this role either send your CV to email@example.com or complete the form below. Or Click here to return and see other job openings.