WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Location: London, UK & Remote
What you will be doing
As a Business Development Executive at Avenue, you will be working with the Business Development Team to develop a healthy pipeline of new client opportunities, by responding to and qualifying the high quality in-bound leads and referrals we receive.
You will be the heartbeat of the new buiness team, responsible for keeping in regular contact with prospects via email, where you may be sharing relevant case studies and thought-leadership articles generated by our Marketing Team. Beyond emails, there will be daily video calls and face to face meetings, where you will have the opportunity to impress your inter-personal skills upon your target ecommerce brands.
When your prospects are engaged and ready to move to the next step of a Discovery Meeting, you will be responsible for coordinating paid media audits, briefings, and pitches between them, and our Head of Business Development and Head of Paid Media, who will lead on the strategic response, enabling you to play a supporting but still highly important role.
After proposals are presented to prospects, you will be working hard with the Head of Business Development to follow up and close deals. You will be hyper organised with high attention to detail and will want the agency to win as many appropriate opportunities as possible. But the role is about quality not quantity and so a consultative approach is essential, which is why you will be coached and supported to ensure you are fully prepared to manage these communications alone, or as part of the wider pitch team.
You will be expected to keep daily up to date records of activity on our CRM platform Hubspot, and report on a weekly basis on your pipeline and outbound activity.
This role presents and excellent opportunity to learn from senior experienced experts who operate at the cutting edge of global ecommerce in paid search and paid social.
• 1 Years experience in a business development
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Excellent attention to detail on all things
• Excellent knowledge of advertsing practices
• Excellent understanding of brand creative and messaging
• Excellent social and leadership skills
• A can-do attitude, showing flexibility and a willingness to learn
• Pushes for high standards
• Demonstrates ambition and a desire to compete and be the best
• Takes pride in their work and celebrates others
• Shows a proactive and inquisitive approach
• Copes well when under pressure
• Work with humility and compassion
• £22K to £24K salary
• 25 days annual holiday + Birthday off
• Flexible, remote, or out of our London office working
• Agency profit share scheme
• Agency contributed pension scheme
• Bike to work scheme
/ Why choose Avenue?
We're a growing performance marketing agency based in London, and we specialise in Paid Search and Paid Social camapigns, working with leading ecommerce brands on a global scale. Brands like Mint Velvet, Luca Faloni, Rixo, and Tangle Teezer.
And, we work with one specific goal in mind, to make the brands we represent the most noticed and sought after across the globe.
We’re offering the opportunity to work flexibly, you choose where you want to work, at home or in the office, whatever you feel comfortable with. We’re an equal opportunities employer who celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this role either send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below. Or Click here to return and see other job openings.