What you will be doing
As a Marketing Executive, you'll oversee all aspects of the agency’s marketing and publicity, driving self-promotion across social media, entering us for awards, coordinating events, producing video case studies, and helping to generally steer inbound new business opportunities.
In this role, with flexible and remote working, you'll be supported by other departmental heads and the CEO, to ensure you have all the relevant and engaging content made available to you to help drive agency promotion. All the marketing strategy and planning for the next 12 months has been done. We're now looking for someone with energy and enthusiasm to drive it through and create engagement.
You'll be the heartbeat of the agency, making things happen and getting us out there. So if you're a hands-on Marketing Executive, who wants to make a significant contribution to shape and grow a fast paced digital agency, then please get in touch today.
• 1 Years experience in a account management or customer services role
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Excellent attention to detail on all things
• Excellent knowledge of advertsing practices
• Excellent understanding of brand creative and messaging
• Excellent social and leadership skills
• A can-do attitude, showing flexibility and a willingness to learn
• Pushes for high standards
• Demonstrates ambition and a desire to compete and be the best
• Takes pride in their work and celebrates others
• Shows a proactive and inquisitive approach
• Copes well when under pressure
• Work with humility and compassion
• £22K to £24K salary
• 25 days annual holiday + Birthday off
• Flexible, remote, or out of our London office working
• Agency profit share scheme
• Agency contributed pension scheme
• Bike to work scheme
Why choose Avenue?
We're a growing performance marketing agency based in London, and we specialise in Paid Search and Paid Social camapigns, working with leading ecommerce brands on a global scale. Brands like Mint Velvet, Luca Faloni, Rixo, and Tangle Teezer.
And, we work with one specific goal in mind, to make the brands we represent the most noticed and sought after across the globe.
We’re offering the opportunity to work flexibly, you choose where you want to work, at home or in the office, whatever you feel comfortable with. We’re an equal opportunities employer who celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this role either send your CV to email@example.com or complete the form below. Or Click here to return and see other job openings.