What you will be doing
As a Performance Marketing Manager at Avenue, you will be working with the Paid Search and Paid Social teams to ensure client performance is on track and client expectations are being surpassed. This includes leading on your key accounts overall strategy, planning, and execution across Google, Bing, Shopping, Facebook and Instagram, managing large always on camapigns spending over £50K a month, optimising campaign efficiency to performance KPI’s like CPA or ROAS. The role also includes mentoring and supporting the personal development of Performance Marketing Executives as your direct reports.
You will be responsible for consulting with your portfolio of clients, helping to identify new opportunities and approaches that can scale your clients’ budgets through a test and learn approach. You’ll be partnering with our in-house creative team to ensure brand creative and content is highly targeted and effective.
You will be working alongside our Head of Paid Media and other Paid Media Executives, supporting on client communications and reporting. You will be instrumental in building and maintaining long term relationships through weekly calls, and regular face to face meetings.
• 1-3 years hands on experience running Facebook and Google Search campaigns
• An ability to work with data and identify patterns and trends
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Excellent attention to detail on all things
• Excellent knowledge of advertsing practices
• Excellent understanding of brand creative and messaging
• Excellent social and leadership skills
• A can-do attitude, showing flexibility and a willingness to learn
• Pushes for high standards, of their self and others
• Demonstrates ambition and a desire to compete and be the best
• Takes pride in their work and celebrates others
• Shows a proactive and inquisitive approach
• Copes well when under pressure
• Work with humility and compassion
• £25K-£35K Salary
• 25 days annual holiday & Birthday off
• Flexible, remote, or out of our London office working
• Agency profit share scheme
• Agency contributed pension scheme
• Bike to work scheme
/ Why choose Avenue?
We're a growing performance marketing agency based in London, and we specialise in Paid Search and Paid Social camapigns, working with leading ecommerce brands on a global scale. Brands like Mint Velvet, Luca Faloni, Rixo, and Tangle Teezer.
And, we work with one specific goal in mind, to make the brands we represent the most noticed and sought after across the globe.
We’re offering the opportunity to work flexibly, you choose where you want to work, at home or in the office, whatever you feel comfortable with. We’re an equal opportunities employer who celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this role either send your CV to email@example.com or complete the form below. Or Click here to return and see other job openings.