/ What you will be doing
As an SEO Marketing Executive at Avenue, you will be working within the SEO teams to ensure client SEO performance is on track and client expectations are being surpassed. This includes supporting our SEO Managers & Directors on SEO planning, execution, strategy, and reporting across Google, managing large SEO campaigns, optimising website content, technical performance, and reporting on KPI’s like keyword rankings and conversions via organic traffic.
You will be responsible for consulting with your portfolio of clients, helping to identify new opportunities and approaches that can scale your clients’ budgets through a test and learn approach. You’ll be partnering with our in-house paid media team to ensure brand SEO and content is highly targeted and effective.
You will be working alongside our SEO Directors and other SEO Managers, supporting on client communications and reporting. You will be instrumental in building and maintaining long term relationships through weekly calls, and regular face to face meetings.
/ Key Skills
• 12 months hand on experience running SEO campaigns
• An ability to work with data and identify patterns and trends
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Excellent attention to detail on all things
• Excellent knowledge of advertising practices
• Excellent understanding of brand creative and messaging
• Excellent social and leadership skills
• A can-do attitude, showing flexibility and a willingness to learn
• Pushes for high standards, of themselves and others
• Demonstrates ambition and a desire to compete and be the best
• Takes pride in their work and celebrates others
• Shows a proactive and inquisitive approach
• Copes well when under pressure
• Work with humility and compassion
• Competitive salary
• 25 days annual holiday + Birthday off
• Flexible, remote, or out of our London office working
• Agency profit share scheme
• Agency-contributed pension scheme
• Bike to work scheme
/ Why choose Avenue?
We're a growing performance marketing agency based in London, and we specialise in Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns, working with leading ecommerce brands on a global scale. Brands like Mint Velvet, Luca Faloni, Rixo, and Tangle Teezer.
And, we work with one specific goal in mind, to make the brands we represent the most noticed and sought-after across the globe.
We’re offering the opportunity to work flexibly, you choose where you want to work, at home or in the office, whatever you feel comfortable with. We’re an equal opportunities employer who celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this role either send your CV to email@example.com or complete the form below. Or Click here to return and see other job openings.