SEO Executive and Content Manager
Meet the Team
Alice joined Avenue Digital in 2018 and is an SEO executive and content writer. Alice has worked on and written content for many clients including Blesma, Henry Riley Consulting, Imperial College Business School, Foresters Financial, Enclosure Interiors (LEICHT kitchen design centre) and Wedlake Bell, closely following keyword research and briefs to ensure that her work is always tailored to the needs and style of the client. Alice’s experience at Avenue Digital also includes social media management and in-house marketing, having developed a range of content for our website.
Alice graduated from the University of Liverpool in 2017 with a First-Class Honours in Modern History and Politics. Additionally, she is a qualified German speaking ski instructor spending time teaching in Austria last year, and also trains and has a yellow belt in Krav Maga. See her pieces below.
- SEO for Car Dealerships
- What Could Brexit mean for the Automotive Industry?
- 3 Reasons Why Automotive Websites Should Install a Live Chat Feature
- Avenue Digital partner with Ostens
- How to know if your existing PPC agency is doing a good job
- E-commerce Businesses and SEO
- Why we won't be adopting the four-day working week
- The future of Twitter
- How AI is changing the E-commerce sector
- Creating Personas using Google Analytics
- A short analysis of Instagram Checkout