Junior PPC Manager
We champion innovation and leadership in all our roles
Do you have an analytical mind-set and are strong with numbers and data? Do you have a competitive streak that makes you obsessed with performance? Do you demand perfectionism but are versatile enough to change track if the results aren’t right?
We are a growing PPC search marketing agency based in Sevenoaks with an enviable reputation for quality and customer services working with both SME and FTSE 100 clients across retail, professional services, and charity sector.
Our Paid Search / PPC department is growing rapidly and we are looking for someone to come in and support our PPC Managers. This role will be vital in our continuing Paid Search growth. We offer great opportunity to prove yourself and fast track your career. You will get challenged with lots of responsibility and be rewarded accordingly. As a PPC Executive / Junior at Avenue you will report directly to your PPC Manager who will be on hand to support and train you, and will be given the opportunity to lead and grow your client relationships and campaign performance.
If you are switched on; numerate; inquisitive; enthusiastic; and motivated, then we want to hear from you!
- Day to day support and management of assigned clients’ accounts
- Supporting PPC Managers in driving campaign performance; researching keywords; analysing competitors and ad copy testing
- Supporting budget management across multiple networks and clients
- Analysing results and providing recommendations to improve campaign performance and hit KPIs
- Ongoing, proactive campaign optimisation
- Weekly/Monthly reporting
- Knowledge sharing
- Maintaining accurate, high- quality and organised documentation.
- Help foster great client relationships
- 1 year minimum hands on PPC campaign management experience working within an agency environment, as either a PPC executive
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain and deliver insights and recommendations
- High attention to detail
- Numerate and articulat
- Confident with a positive can-do attitude
- An good understanding of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outloo
- Good organisational skills and initiative
- Methodological way of working and ability to cope with competing demands and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Passionate about digital
- Keen to learn and develop and prove yourself
- Positive thinker with high levels of enthusiasm
- Proactive and inquisitive
- Copes well under pressure
- Ambition to succeed
- Sociable, likeable, and willing to be part of a great team
- Great taste in music
Why You’ll Like Working With Us
- You’ll have the opportunity to work on some really exciting brands supported by a really inspiring and friendly team of people
- You’ll join a great talented team who are all driven to be the best they can be, while having a lot of fun along the way
- We offer a place to grow, where you can spread your wings
- We believe in work life balance, you’ll be out the office on time
- We have great culture of like minded people who work hard and play hard, so expect the more than occasional trip to the pub
- £ dependent on experience
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
Our central London offices are conveniently located in vibrant Covent Garden.
71-75 Shelton Street
St Peter's Square
Just off the tram, right at the heart of the city in St Peter's Square.
1 St Peter's Square