Junior/Middleweight SEO Manager
Sevenoaks and working remotely
Are you looking to make your mark in the SEO environment with one of the fastest growing search marketing agencies?
Do you have a competitive streak that makes you obsessed with SEO performance? Want the flexibility of setting your own working hours and freedom to decide if you want to work remotely or from the office when you wake up each day?
We are a growing search marketing agency based in Sevenoaks with an enviable reputation for quality and customer services working with both SME and FTSE 100 clients across retail, professional services, and charity sector.
Our SEO department is growing rapidly and we are looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running. We offer great opportunity to prove yourself and fast track your career. You will get challenged with lots of responsibility and be rewarded accordingly. As an SEO Manager at Avenue you will report directly to one of our Head of SEO and will be given the opportunity to lead and grow your client relationships and campaign performance.
If you are switched on, numerate, inquisitive, enthusiastic, and motivated then we want to hear from you! We want someone who is keen to learn and grow in all aspects of SEO, but if you have a particular strength or passion in one area we'll work to ensure your progression route keeps that firmly at its heart.
- Good level of keyword research and opportunity analysis
- Establish and deliver onsite content SEO strategies and goals
- Write engaging and SEO focused copy
- Manage quality assurance of client SEO accounts
- Manage client SEO budgets
- Lead clients as a point of contact for SEO activities
- Manage, training, and develop executive SEO managers within the team
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and developments within SEO
- Provide first class customer service to customers
- Ongoing, proactive campaign optimisation
- Weekly/Monthly reporting
- Knowledge sharing
- Maintaining accurate, high-quality and organised documentation.
- Help foster great client relationships
- 1-2 years minimum SEO experience working within an agency environment
- Excellent copy-writing skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to explain and deliver SEO insights and recommendations
- Diplomatic and persuasive interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively and develop new ideas and ways to tackle a client brief
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and Google Search Console tools
- Good understanding of keyword research and technical audit tools
- Good understanding of outreach and tools like AHREFS and Majestic
- Good understanding of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High attention to detail
- Numerate and articulate
- Confident with a positive can–do attitude
- Excellent organisational skills and initiative
- Methodological way of working and ability to cope with competing demands and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Passionate about digital
- Keen to learn and develop yourself
- Positive thinker with high levels of enthusiasm
- Proactive and inquisitive
- Copes well under pressure
- Ambition to succeed
- Sociable, likable, and willing to be part of a great team
- Great taste in music
Why You’ll Like Working With Us
- You’ll have the opportunity to work on some really exciting brands supported by a really inspiring and friendly team of people.
- You’ll join a great talented team who are all driven to be the best they can be, while having a lot of fun along the way
- We offer a place to grow, where you can spread your wings and have the chance to help create your own progression plan
- We believe in work life balance, you’ll be out the office on time and have the opportunity to set your own working hours and location each day
- We have great culture of like-minded people who work hard and play hard, so expect the more than occasional trip to the pub
- You'll have the opportunity to work alongside industry leaders and shapers
- £ dependent on experience, competitive and rivaling top London agencies
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Flexible working hours and location
Our central London offices are conveniently located in vibrant Covent Garden.
71-75 Shelton Street
Our Kent offices are located just South of London Bridge in beautiful Sevenoaks.
5a Bligh's Court
Come and see us in the North.
1 St Peter's Square