Avenue Digital are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our expanding Sevenoaks office.
Avenue Digital are a fast growing performance focused digital media agency with offices in London, Manchester, and Sevenoaks. We run data driven online advertising campaigns for ambitious brands who are looking for measurable returns from their online media investment, working across PPC, SEO, Display, Paid Social, and CRO.
Our team is growing rapidly and we are looking for someone with great writing skills and a broad understanding of digital marketing to come in and hit the ground running, supporting our own internal marketing function. We offer a great opportunity to prove yourself and fast track your career. You will get challenged with lots of responsibility and be rewarded accordingly. As a Marketing Executive at Avenue you will be given the opportunity to grow your own relationships and campaign performance.
If you have excellent English writing skills; are switched on; numerate; inquisitive; enthusiastic; and motivated, then we want to hear from you!
- Excellent writing skills and content creation capability
- Create and coordinate well written content for daily distribution across;
- Our social channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Our website
- Our case studies
- Our thought leadership articles
- Our trade press on the likes of the Drum, Digiday, Figaro, Marketing, Econsultancy etc.
- Organise internal speaking events at third party locations like the Hospital Club London
- Organise video case studies with existing clients, and video interviews with existing staff members
- Ensure quality assurance of our own brand
- Work with the team and research latest trends and developments within performance digital marketing of paid and organic media
- Facilitate and organise knowledge sharing
- Maintaining accurate, high- quality and organised documentation.
- Help foster great agency, client, and staff relationships
- Good communication skills with the ability to explain and deliver marketing insights and recommendations
- Diplomatic and persuasive interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively and develop new ideas and ways to tackle a brief
- Good understanding of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High attention to detail
- Numerate and articulate
- Confident with a positive can–do attitude
- Excellent organisational skills and initiative
- Methodological way of working and ability to cope with competing demands and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Passionate about digital
- Keen to learn and develop yourself
- Positive thinker with high levels of enthusiasm
- Proactive and inquisitive
- Copes well under pressure
- Ambition to succeed
- Sociable, likeable, and willing to be part of a great team
- Great taste in music
WHY YOU’LL LIKE WORKING WITH US
- You’ll have the opportunity to work on some really exciting brands supported by a really inspiring and friendly team of people.
- You’ll join a great talented team who are all driven to be the best they can be, while having a lot of fun along the way
- We offer a place to grow, where you can spread your wings
- We believe in work life balance, you’ll be out the office on time
- We have great culture of like minded people who work hard and play hard, so expect the more than occasional trip to the pub
- £22K-£25K dependent on experience
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
Our central London offices are conveniently located in vibrant Covent Garden.
71-75 Shelton Street
St Peter's Square
Just off the tram, right at the heart of the city in St Peter's Square.
1 St Peter's Square