Senior SEO Manager
We champion innovation and leadership in all our roles.
Are you looking to make your mark in the SEO environment with one of the fastest growing search marketing agencies? Do you have a competitive streak that makes you obsessed with SEO performance?
We are a growing search marketing agency based in Sevenoaks with an enviable reputation for quality and customer services working with both SME and FTSE 100 clients across retail, professional services, and charity sector.
Our SEO department is growing rapidly and we are looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running. We offer great opportunity to prove yourself and fast track your career. You will get challenged with lots of responsibility and be rewarded accordingly. As a Senior SEO Manager at Avenue you will report directly to one of our SEO Directors, and will be given the opportunity to lead and grow your client relationships and campaign performance.
If you are switched on; numerate; inquisitive; enthusiastic; and motivated, then we want to hear from you!
- Excellent level keyword research and opportunity analysis
- Establish and deliver onsite content SEO strategies and goals
- Manage quality assurance of client SEO accounts
- Manage client SEO budgets
- Lead clients as a point of contact for SEO activities
- Manage, training, and develop executive SEO managers within the team
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and developments within SEO
- Provide first class customer service to customers
- Ongoing, proactive campaign optimisation
- Weekly/Monthly reporting
- Knowledge sharing
- Maintaining accurate, high- quality and organised documentation.
- Help foster great client relationships
- 4 years minimum SEO experience working within an agency environment
- Good communication skills with the ability to explain and deliver SEO insights and recommendations
- Diplomatic and persuasive interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively and develop new ideas and ways to tackle a client brief
- Excellent understanding of Google analytics & Webmaster tools
- Excellent understanding of keyword research & technical audit tools
- Excellent understanding of outreach and other tools like BuzzStream, Citation Labs, Raven Tools, and Majestic
- Excellent understanding of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Numerate and articulate
- Confident with a positive can–do attitude
- Excellent organisational skills and initiative
- Methodological way of working and ability to cope with competing demands and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Passionate about digital
- Keen to learn and develop yourself
- Positive thinker with high levels of enthusiasm
- Proactive and inquisitive
- Copes well under pressure
- Ambition to succeed
- Sociable, likable, and willing to be part of a great team
- Great taste in music
Why You’ll Like Working With Us
- You’ll have the opportunity to work on some really exciting brands supported by a really inspiring and friendly team of people.
- You’ll join a great talented team who are all driven to be the best they can be, while having a lot of fun along the way
- We offer a place to grow, where you can spread your wings
- We believe in work life balance, you’ll be out the office on time
- We have great culture of likeminded people who work hard and play hard, so expect the more than occasional trip to the pub
- £ dependent on experience
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
Our central London offices are conveniently located in vibrant Covent Garden.
71-75 Shelton Street
St Peter's Square
Just off the tram, right at the heart of the city in St Peter's Square.
1 St Peter's Square