Web Design Agency London
We partner with Umbraco and work with clients across strategy & user experience, design & build, mobile & tablet, performance optimisation, and search & social media. As with our other technical partnerships, we operate an Umbraco dedicated team of developers and project managers who have extensive experience of the platform and its capabilities.
This is how we do it
We partner with Umbraco and work with clients across strategy & user experience, design & build, mobile & tablet, performance optimisation, and search & social media.
As with our other technical partnerships, we operate an Umbraco dedicated team of developers and project managers who have extensive experience of the platform and its capabilities.
If you would like to find our more about our website services or would like to invite Avenue to discuss a brief, please get in touch on 0203 745 6400.
UX, Umbraco Website Design & Build
Insurance solutions for pensions de-risking
UX, Design, Umbraco, SEO, PPC, Grants
Supporting wounded veterans
We use a collaboration of data and behavioural sciences to gain powerful insight to understand business objectives across all areas of digital marketing. The output of deep insight is a coherent and targeted digital marketing strategy.
Creative ideas are the backbone of what we do. Coming up with the market leading brand concepts, existing frontend interfaces for customer engagement and digital marketing campaigns working across multi device and omni channel markets.
Our drive ensures our work has market impact. Measuring campaign results and analytics and reporting, we're inspired to push the possible yet further.
Why Umbraco Websites?
- It provides an easy to use interface for content editors.
- Content is organised into a simple tree structure, mirroring the website sitemap.
- The Umbraco media library allows you to drag and drop images and documents from your desktop into the CMS.
- A built-in image cropper automatically crops images as they are uploaded, for the different places they are used on the website, which saves you from uploading different variants of the same image - we create our templates to automatically pull through the correct crop size.
- Umbraco offers a page preview which allows you to see how your pages will look on different screen sizes and in different devices.
- It adopts a ‘start simple’ approach to out of the box functionality, with all the basics there from the start, and functionality being easy to add
- There is an extensive range of packages available through Umbraco + which enables the quick addition of functional features, all free of charge or with low cost, one-off fees
- It is the master of scalability, expanding alongside organisations and working smoothly on single web server set-ups, right up to more complex server networks
- With built-in content cache and dynamic cache for macros, websites using Umbraco are given a significant performance boost, ensuring an impressive experience for site visitors and editors alike
Umbraco is built upon the Microsoft .NET platform and is fully compatible with the latest technologies that .NET has to offer such as MVC and Razor. This means that not only do we ensure our developers stay at the “bleeding edge” of software development, but also that we can extend Umbraco in any way that our clients would like.
With data insight driving strategic thinking, we deliver innovative technical applications that target consumer behaviour as the trigger for achieving business objectives. Integrating desktop, mobile and tablet applications to third party CRM and ERM systems, including SAP, Sales Force, Microsoft Dynamics, and SharePoint is essential in proving an end to end scalable solution.
As an open source product, Umbraco benefits from the combined minds of hundreds of developers around the world, working together to continually improve the platform. Overseen by Umbraco HQ, a fully limited company, all code is evaluated and certified as fully secure prior to release, guaranteeing its quality.
There are no license fees for the main CMS platform with the majority of packages in Umbraco + being free or costing less than £100 In addition, Umbraco offers a full support package, if required. However, we find that the community model of support has always been more than acceptable of our needs, and those of our clients – the community is very active and often provides a quicker fix for any problems.
Our central London offices are conveniently located in vibrant Covent Garden.
71-75 Shelton Street