Website Design Agency
Our digital heritage is seeded in the fundamentals of website design and build. As a team we have nearly 15 years experience designing, building, and developing some of the most well used UK retail and corporate websites. We are experts in visual interface design, user experience, front-end and back-end development.
We partner with Umbraco and work with clients across strategy & user experience, design & build, mobile & tablet, performance optimisation, and search & social media. As with our other technical partnerships, we operate an Umbraco dedicated team of developers and project managers who have extensive experience of the platform and its capabilities.
If you would like to find out more about our website services or would like to invite Avenue to discuss a brief, please get in touch on 0203 745 6400
Our expert in-house design team work in close collaboration with our clients, ensuring their creative brief is understood and delivered on. In addition to working with clients on their brand and web and other digital interfaces, we also work regularly with other design and branding agencies to deliver a collaborate design solution.
As an experienced team of digital interface designers, our intuitive and data-driven approach helps create beautiful and effortlessly cool digital brand experiences. This combination of an analytical approach combined with understanding human behaviour is what sets us apart and achieves optimal performance for our clients.
We partner with market leaders Umbraco across both licensed and open source technical applications built upon the Microsoft stack. Umbraco offers an unrivalled, scalable website solution with an easy to use interface for content editors.
Development & Build
Our in-house build team smoothly transitions creative designs and best-practice UX, into a bespoke web experience that is best-in-class. We build using market leading, open source platform, Umbraco.
Our design brand is reflected in the best possible wayTom Cartledge, Global Commercial Director, Benoy
and that as a business, our online calling card is user-friendly. Whether they are current or prospective clients, employees or aspiring young architects, this website embodies the spirit of Benoy, design and a global perspective.
WHY UMBRACO WEBSITES?
- It provides an easy to use interface for content editors.
- Content is organised into a simple tree structure, mirroring the website sitemap.
- The Umbraco media library allows you to drag and drop images and documents from your desktop into the CMS.
- A built-in image cropper automatically crops images as they are uploaded, for the different places they are used on the website, which saves you from uploading different variants of the same image - we create our templates to automatically pull through the correct crop size.
- Umbraco offers a page preview which allows you to see how your pages will look on different screen sizes and in different devices.
- It adopts a ‘start simple’ approach to out of the box functionality, with all the basics there from the start, and functionality being easy to add
- There is an extensive range of packages available through Umbraco + which enables the quick addition of functional features, all free of charge or with low cost, one-off fees
- It is the master of scalability, expanding alongside organisations and working smoothly on single web server set-ups, right up to more complex server networks
- With built-in content cache and dynamic cache for macros, websites using Umbraco are given a significant performance boost, ensuring an impressive experience for site visitors and editors alike
- Umbraco is built upon the Microsoft .NET platform and is fully compatible with the latest technologies that .NET has to offer such as MVC and Razor. This means that not only do we ensure our developers stay at the “bleeding edge” of software development, but also that we can extend Umbraco in any way that our clients would like.
- With data insight driving strategic thinking, we deliver innovative technical applications that target consumer behaviour as the trigger for achieving business objectives. Integrating desktop, mobile and tablet applications to third party CRM and ERM systems, including SAP, Sales Force, Microsoft Dynamics, and SharePoint is essential in proving an end to end scalable solution.
- As an open source product, Umbraco benefits from the combined minds of hundreds of developers around the world, working together to continually improve the platform.
- Overseen by Umbraco HQ, a fully limited company, all code is evaluated and certified as fully secure prior to release, guaranteeing its quality.
- OPEN SOURCE
- There are no license fees for the main CMS platform with the majority of packages in Umbraco + being free or costing less than £100.
- In addition, Umbraco offers a full support package, if required.
- However, we find that the community model of support has always been more than acceptable of our needs, and those of our clients – the community is very active and often provides a quicker fix for any problems.
Award-winning creative design
Our inspirational and interactive design is brought to life through the development of marketing driven software solutions across eCommerce and content management. We partner with market leaders Umbraco across both licensed and open source technical applications built upon the Microsoft stack. Our creative design team is ideas rich, working across brand, campaigns, and interactive design components spanning all devices and channels. The digital landscape of today requires collaboration across messaging and content, concluding as brand interaction that builds trust, loyalty and an evolving relationship.
SEO, PPC, Google Grants & Umbraco Website UX, Design & Build
40% growth in year on year SEO traffic
SEO, UX, Web Design
Full website refresh, with improved UX and design treatments
Our central London offices are conveniently located in vibrant Covent Garden.
71-75 Shelton Street
Our Kent offices are located just South of London Bridge in beautiful Sevenoaks.
5a Bligh's Court
Come and see us in the North.
1 St Peter's Square