Advanced SEO Training in London & Kent
Who is it for?
Avenue’s Advanced SEO training course is for those who are looking to take their SEO knowledge to an expert level, who want to learn how to dominate the competition and further grow website visibility and search rankings. If you are a digital marketing manager looking to expand your knowledge of the latest SEO techniques, or an SEO wanting to get some next-level insight from some of the industry’s top professionals, Avenue’s Advanced SEO training course will equip you to elevate your SEO strategies.
How will it help me?
This advanced SEO training course will deepen your existing knowledge of SEO. With the algorithms changing every day it is crucial to remain current to ensure your website is ranking as highly as possible. Avenue’s advanced course delves into the latest changes in SEO, including how to beat your competitors to the top of the SERPs, innovative technical SEO techniques and discovering the future of Search.
What will I learn?
- Algorithm updates
- Reviewing the latest changes in the algorithms of the main search engines
- Diagnosing traffic drops
- Beating the competition
- Auditing your competitors’ technology stack
- Discerning content gaps and how to fill them
- How to conduct and analyse a competitor backlink analysis
- Society and influence
- How social media impacts search
- Changing technology and its impact on search visibility
- How to capitalise on trends
- Advanced link-building
- Deep dive into link-building techniques
- Content ideation
- PR and journalism
- Technical SEO
- Top tips for reducing load speed
- Performing an in-depth technical audit
- Prioritising and implementing your findings
- The future of Search
- How technological advances might affect organic search
- Building a mobile-first strategy
- The changing digital landscape
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our advanced training is delivered in London's Covent Garden, at the Hospital Club which is a unique private members club for the creative and media industry. If you would like to arrange bespoke training for a group at your offices, we would be happy to discuss this option with you.
The key feature of this training is its delivery by some of the very best talent in the industry, proving additional insight and tips from their own experiences to help your campaigns soar. All our trainers are seasoned digital professionals with extensive experience in a wide range of industries. Their experiences and examples add colour to the training helping you to apply it to your own website.
09:00 – 09:15 – Arrival and welcome
09:15 - 11:00 - Training
11:00 – 11:15 - Coffee and cake break
11:15 - 12:45 - Training
12:45 - 13:15 - Lunch
13:15 - 14:45 - Training
14:45 – 15:00 - Coffee and cake break
15:00 - 16:30 - Training
16:30 - 16:45 - Depart
Each course is tailored for each client, and class sizes are kept to a maximum of 10 employees to ensure that each participant gets the most from each session.
£1,000 + VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Pay by credit card or invoice.
The Hospital Club
24 Endell Street
We are also happy to hold training sessions at your offices.