SEO Training Courses for the Legal Sector
Who is it for?
This easy to understand and practical training course is designed for in-house marketing teams at legal firms to understand how to maximise their exposure in the search engine results. It is the perfect introduction to the basics of SEO and also delves deeper into industry specific nuances such as reviews, article writing and local SEO. Each course is tailored to the participants’ needs, therefore whatever level of SEO knowledge you currently have our trainers will help bring to into a deeper understanding of the latest techniques – making the course as basic or advanced as you require.
How will it help me?
This course will equip you to understand the current digital landscape, how to outrank your competitors and discover the best ways to harness the knowledge and insight contained in your legal professionals for the benefit of your website.
What will i learn?
- Introduction to SEO
- On-site SEO
- Off-page SEO and link-building
- Technical SEO
- Competitor analysis
- How to audit and capitalise on your competitors’ backlinks
- Conducting a competitor content gap analysis
- Identifying competitive advantage
- Maximising your digital presence
- How to gain “position 0” results
- Controlling the front page of the search results for your brand
- The impact of social media on search results
- Reviews and negative press
- How to identify the best review platforms for your brand
- How to gain reviews that will help your website to rank
- Dealing with negative reviews
- Local SEO
- Building your presence in the local search results
- Utilising Google My Business, Apple Maps and Bing Places to their fullest
- Building local context through links and citations
- Utilising your in-house expertise
- Commenting and providing expert opinions effectively
- Writing articles that rank and convert
- Guest blogging
- Utilising alternative media – videos, radio and podcasts
What to expect
Our training is delivered in the heart of London's Covent Garden, at the Hospital Club a creative hub for the digital and media industry. If you would like to host bespoke training for a group at your premises, we would be happy to arrange this with you.
All our training is delivered by our expert and seasoned marketing professionals. Each trainer has hands on experience of working with clients in the legal industry. They are all equipped to deliver accessible and pragmatic training with industry relevant examples that will help you identify the best strategy for your own marketing.
09:00 – 09:15 – Arrival and welcome
09:15 - 11:00 - Training
11:00 – 11:15 - Coffee and cake break
11:15 - 12:45 - Training
12:45 - 13:15 - Lunch
13:15 - 14:45 - Training
14:45 – 15:00 - Coffee and cake break
15:00 - 16:30 - Training
16:30 - 16:45 - Depart
Each course is tailored for each client, and class sizes are kept to a maximum of 10 employees to ensure that each participant gets the most from each session.
£1,000 + VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Pay by credit card or invoice.
The Hospital Club
24 Endell Street
We are also happy to hold training sessions at your own offices